Monday, February 18, 2008

In Dedication


Words Live,I love those two words.. so full of meaning and purpose. Words shape us each as we speak, and when used with intent and purpose they come to live and in..habit. Words share our home and make it's bed. I dedicate this blog to Living Words, mine, yours, ours, to inhabiting a home of what matters and affirms. Words Live.

Today the sun is shining,it is shirtsleeve weather. There are a lovely bunch of pussy willows freshly picked on my window sill, brought by a dear friend.
Fresh art projects and a cacophony of medical equipment, walkers canes, raised seats punctuate the order and beauty I try to create here.


The window is cracked open a bit and the warm day and fresh air can blow in. I am warming my home and sanctuary to prepare the way for surgery in 2 weeks, where I will have my right hip replaced. I need help... these rarely spoken words are living words right now, both an opportunity and a challenge to ask for others to help me, with food, errands, cleaning,more. These askings are the roots, I plant and tend and water and then let go to watch their blossoms. A sweet surrender to the earth is easy at the end of the day of gardening, and I find my garden of friends and loved ones are beginning to come nearer, such sweet blooms.

Moving Forward with Ease...these words live and affirm, my body strong and sure in it's stride, cadence and purpose. I invite you who who read these living words to send your intention to mine and see these words live for and in me. In a matter of weeks I will walk stronger and stronger every day. Come and walk with me as I enter a new chapter.

Stay tuned for Healing Soirees and other tasty morsels, fusions of reality, creation and grit.....if you dare.





2 comments:

Irina G. said...

Hi Kate, I am looking forward to reading your blog as you heal and thanks for asking for help. I will see you soon!

Stephen Silha said...

Dearest Kate --

So many of us are with you in this journey ...

as you have been with us ...

We wish you the very best in this time of renewal...

Many thanks for your total gifts...

Love,

Stephen